Date(s) - 24/08/2015 - 26/08/2015
This intensive 3-day certification will take your through the Motivation Factor methodology, assessment tool, workshops and best practices
This certification will prepare you to kickstart Motivation Factor as part of your consulting practice, oar as a valuable management tool.
Who is it for?
You should consider a Motivation Factor Certification if:
- You have a profound interest in learning how to connect motivation to new research in brain science
- you work in an organization and would like to learn about new tools to reveal what motivates employees
- You work as a consultant and are looking for tools to help your clients uncover what motivates them
- You are part of a training organization that is looking for new motivational tools to build into current training programs
- You have experience as a facilitator
- You have experience coaching people in organizations
- you have some knowledge within the file of positive and cognitive psychology, emotional intelligence and/or appreciative inquiry
- When: 24-26 August 2015 (3 days)
- Where: Amsterdam, NL
- Participants: 12 maximum
- Facilitator: Helle Bundgaard and Jeroen Seegers (co facilitator)
- Price: EUR 2.995
- Signup deadline: August 12th 2015
- Contact: Info@motivationfactor.com
- Terms: General Terms of Purchase
For more information on the program, including support for individuals, teams and organizations, see details here.