General terms and conditions of purchase:
The general terms and conditions of purchase stated below will apply to the purchase of courses, certification or other education programs from Motivation Factor.
Deviations from the general terms and conditions of purchase must be confirmed in writing in connection with a quote or order confirmation.
- Motivation Factor: Motivation Factor Institute | Fruebjergvej 3 | DK-2100 Copenhagen| VAT – CVR 21164607
- Course: Courses, certification or other education program
- Price of the course: The agreed price for courses, certification or other education program
- Course material: Manuals, books, etc.
An order confirmation is sent after ordering. Upon receipt, the customer must immediately review the order confirmation and submit objections straight away if the order confirmation is not as agreed. Objections must be sent via e-mail to mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org. If Motivation Factor has not received objections within seven days, the order confirmation will be considered as accepted.
Unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation, the course material is included in the price of the course. The rights to course material belong to Motivation Factor Institute and may not be copied without written acceptance from Motivation Factor Institute and may not be quoted without reference to the source.
As part of Motivation Factor’s quality assurance, evaluation forms are handed out after all courses. Upon registration, the customer understands and accepts that results and comments from completed evaluation forms can be used for marketing purposes.
Motivation Factor’s general payment terms are the following:
- Motivation Factors terms of payment are: Date of invoice + 8 days. For late payments, interest and reminder charges will be added according to the regulations of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act.
- For larger orders, partial deliveries and/or payments can be arranged. This must be agreed on separately and will be specified in the order confirmation.
Rules for cancellation of courses by the customer:
Regardless of the reason for the customer’s cancellation of participation in a course, the following will apply:
- Cancellation up to 21 calendar days before commencement of the course: 100% of the price will be refunded or credited to the customer
- Cancellation between 7 and 21 calendar days before commencement of the course: 50% of the price will be refunded or credited to the customer
- Cancellation up to 7 calendar days before commencement of the course: 0% of the price will be refunded or credited to the customer
Rules for cancellation of courses by Motivation Factor:
Regardless of the reason for cancellation of a course by Motivation Factor, the following will apply:
- For cancellation later than four weeks before commencement of the course, the entire course amount will be refunded or credited and documented travel and accommodation costs will be refunded to the extent they are booked and paid for and cannot be refunded by the supplier.
- Possible consequential costs, lost earnings and similar are not the concern of Motivation Factor and will not be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation, Motivation Factor will as far as possible book a place on another course. If this is successful, 25% of the course amount will be refunded or credited.
None of the parties will be entitled to compensation or to cancel the agreement in the event of insufficient fulfillment if this is due to force majeure.