You should consider a Motivation Factor Certification if:
- You have a profound interest in learning how to connect motivation to new research in brain science
- You work in an organization and would like to learn about new tools to reveal what motivates employees
- You are part of a training organization that is looking for new motivational tools to build into current training programs
- You work as a consultant and are looking for tools to help your clients uncover what motivates them
- You have experience as a facilitator
- You have experience coaching people in organizations
- You have some knowledge within the field of positive and cognitive psychology, emotional intelligence and/or appreciative inquiry
Motivation Factor Basic Certification
This intensive virtual certification program (New Format: 2 x 4-hour sessions) will take you through the Motivation Factor methodology, assessment tool, workshops and best practices.
The certification will prepare you to kick start Motivation Factor as part of your consulting practice, or as a valuable management tool – virtual or on-site.
Read more about the program here….