Recently, a Boston area college asked Motivation Factor Certified Partner AllOne Health to help a struggling department better connect, communicate and collaborate. The department had experienced significant upheaval with a change in two levels of leadership. Additionally, they had been tasked, by the college president, with an unreachable goal. In short, this department was stressed, strained and demotivated.
The team of 15 participated in a one day Motivation Factor Team Analysis retreat. It was demanding and exhausting work, but in one day this group was able to improve communication, morale and team motivation. Here’s what team members had to say following the Motivation Factor Team Analysis retreat:
- “There’s a greater lightness to our team as a result of Motivation Factor Team Analysis.”
- “I now approach my team with an assumption of positive intent.”
- “Since the retreat, I’ve talked with my manager about how to better make use of my strengths.”
- “As a result of this process, I now feel heard.”
Here’s what the team leaders had to say following the Motivation Factor Team Analysis retreat:
- “Team Analysis is a great vehicle for open and honest communication, increasing the potential of the team.”
- “It’s great assessing the team’s strengths in a moment.”
- “Team Analysis allowed us to know more about what’s motivating us or holding motivation back.”
- “You can’t address what you don’t know and you can’t solve it without input. Team Analysis is diagnostic and it provides a process for improvement.”
“You can’t address what you don’t know and you can’t solve it without input. Team Analysis is diagnostic and it provides a process for improvement..”
Read more about the Team Analysis here..