Including the Motivation Factor Need and Talent Clouds in your resume or CV helps you strengthen your candidacy.
- The employer or search company gets the full picture of you as a candidate
- Sharing the Clouds tells the receiver that you take your motivation seriously
- Pasting the images gives your resume a professional look and unique appearance
- The employer or search company can compare the value added words with the company’s values
- Your future manager knows your motivational triggers
Some candidates even choose to include the full Pin Pointer result or present it at the job interview.
Including the Clouds in your resume or CV is easy. If you are using MS Word, open your Pin Pointer result page or PDF report along with your resume document and follow the instructions here.. Using the “Word” – “Screen Clipping” option.
You can cut and paste this text to explain the Clouds:
[Your name ] has completed the motivation assessment Motivation Factor Pin Pointer. The Motivation Factor Need and Talent Cloud is a graphic representation of the words related to [Your name’s ] Motivation: