General terms and conditions of purchase:
The general terms and conditions of purchase stated below will apply to the purchase of courses, certification or other education programs from Motivation Factor.
Deviations from the general terms and conditions of purchase must be confirmed in writing in connection with a quote or order confirmation.
- Motivation Factor: Motivation Factor Institute | Fruebjergvej 3 | DK-2100 Copenhagen| VAT – CVR 21164607
- Program, workshop, etc.: Courses, certification program, development program, training workshop, keynote speech or similar
- Course material: Manuals, books, Presentations, etc.
2) Order confirmation:
- An order confirmation email is sent after ordering.
- Upon receipt, the customer must immediately review the order confirmation and submit objections straight away if the order confirmation is not as agreed.
- Objections must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – or as a reply on the order confirmation email.
- If Motivation Factor has not received objections within two working days, the order confirmation will be considered as accepted.
3) Course material & documentation:
- Unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation, the course material is included in the price of the Program, workshop, etc.. All rights to course material belong to Motivation Factor Institute and may not be copied without written acceptance from Motivation Factor Institute and may not be quoted without reference to the source.
- Occasionally – as part of Motivation Factor’s quality control – evaluation forms are handed out after all courses. Upon registration, the customer understands and accepts that results and comments from completed evaluation forms can be used for marketing purposes.
5) Terms of payment:
- The terms of payment are: Date of Invoice + 8 days
- Motivation Factor’s programs are invoiced, either:
a) Simultaneously – in one invoice after the full program is completed, if the program is conducted in one continuous session.
b) By installments – in two or several invoices, if the program is conducted in two or several sessions.
6) Client’s postponement or cancelation of a program, workshop, etc.
Regardless of the reason for cancellation, the following will apply:
- If you need to postpone or cancel a program, workshop, etc. or change the dates, please notice the following Postponement/ Cancelation fees:
a) If you Postpone or Cancel the program between 90 days and 61 days before the program, you’ll be invoiced 15 % of the total program fee.
b) If you Postpone or Cancel the program between 60 and 31 days before the program, you’ll be invoiced 30 % of the total program fee, and 100% of the documented travel costs.
c) If you Postpone or Cancel the program later than 30 days before the program, you’ll be invoiced 100 % of the total program fee, and 100 % of the documented travel costs.
7) Motivation Factor’s postponement or cancelation of a program, workshop, etc.
Regardless of the reason for cancellation of a course by Motivation Factor, the following will apply:
- For cancellation later than four weeks before commencement of the course, the entire course amount will be refunded or credited and documented travel and accommodation costs will be refunded to the extent they are booked and paid for and cannot be refunded by the supplier.
- Possible consequential costs, lost earnings and similar are not the concern of Motivation Factor and will not be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation, Motivation Factor will as far as possible book a place on another course. If this is successful, 25% of the course amount will be refunded or credited.
8) Force majeure:
- None of the parties will be entitled to compensation or to cancel the agreement in the event of insufficient fulfillment if this is due to force majeure.